Our key mission is to promote an environment at school where teachers and administrators can do their best work and our students can do their best learning. We’re always eager to have all of the Pinecroft parents/families help us meet this goal.
How can you help?
• Volunteer during events (Open House, Pizza Days, Info Nights, etc.)
• Coordinate events (Box Tops, Room Parents, Dinner Nights, etc.)
• Assist with “homework” projects at home (stuffing envelopes, washing kitchen/art linens, etc.)
• Any way you feel you can assist the school would be appreciated!
PCG Events Held Throughout the Year:
* Paint for Pinecroft
* Dinner Nights
* Family Outings (Paw Sox, Providence Bruins, Bowling, etc.)
* Scholastic Pajama Drive, November 30th – December 21
* Yearbook Preparation (on-going)
* Staff Appreciation Day in May, TBA (lunch/recess coverage/teacher goody baskets)
Pinecroft students and families enjoy our Bertucci’s and Orange Leaf Fun-Raiser!